Dr. János Vág Jr.
Conservative dentistry and prosthodontics
About Dr. János Vág Jr.
- dentist (Semmelweis University, Faculty of Dentistry, 1995)
- dental and oral diseases specialist (03.10.1997)
- Specialist of conservative dentistry and prosthodontics (22.09.2006)
- English, intermediate level (‘C-type’ oral and written exam)
Foreign study tours:
- Dublin Dental School & Hospital, Trinity colleges, Welcome Trust Travelling Research (fellowship postdoctoral scholarship student), Ireland (01.11.2003-31.10.2005.) Regulation of Salivary Gland Gene Expression
- Stockholm, Sweden, Perimed company: 2-day course: Training Course Using the Perimed Product Line for Diagnosis of the Microcirculation, via Erasmus support
- Ph.D. (13/2003 decision (summa cum laude) Doctoral School of Clinical Medicine, Dental Research Program, 2003.
- Scientific Corporate Membership:
- Hungarian Society of Nephrology (1996-2005)
- Hungarian Physiological Society (since 1996)
- Hungarian Society of Endodontology (since 2004, board member since 2011)
- Hungarian Dental Association (since 2013)