Dental treatment abroad with guarantee
We are dedicated to giving each of our patients the healthy smile they deserve!
It is easy find a cheap dental clinic and have treatment done there, but nothing is more annoying and time-consuming than to travel back and forth to the clinic where you got the treatment and to cover all the additional costs of flight and accommodation when restorations fails in a relatively short time.
Guarantee at Dentop
1. Guarantee period for dental treatments:
- Tooth fillings, inlay and onlay 1 year
- Crowns 3 year
- Veneers 2 year
- Overdentures 3 year
- Removable tooth replacements 1 year
- Implants (only the product) life-time guarantee
- The patient must take care of his/her teeth properly, and always follow the oral hygiene instructions of the treating dentist.
- The patient must participate in the free controls required by his/her treating dentist (every 3 months, every 6 months or annually).
- The patient must undergo the maintenance treatments recommended by his/her dentist (for example tartar removal, denture lining) no later than within 30 days.
- The patient must use the tooth replacement properly; it must be exposed only to physiological chewing forces, which do not lead to excessive strain on the tooth replacement.
- The tooth replacement must not be exposed to any trauma or bone and gum diseases.
- All invoices must be settled.
The guarantee will be reduced or voided in case of the following:
- If the patient fails to participate in the annual control examinations at Dentop
- If the tooth replacement is not cleaned properly, the patient does not take care of his/her teeth
- Improper use of the tooth replacement, extreme forces greater than the physiological chewing force which lead to excessive strain on the tooth replacement
- Problems deriving from poor nutrition and other bad habits
- Mechanical damage to removable dentures (falling down, martial arts), chemical damage caused by chemical substances (concentrated alcohol, chemicals)
- Disease of the chewing apparatus due to systemic, infectious and tumorous diseases, or due to the treatment of these. Consequences of accidents and emergency treatments performed after accidents
- If oral hygiene is neglected
- Problems deriving from physiological and other mental diseases
- If the patient loses a great deal of weight over a short period of time
- Notification of the damage to or deficiencies of the tooth replacement is given after more than 2 work days
- The tooth requires a root canal treatment due to previous treatments (filling, crown preparation)
- The tooth replacement is repaired by someone other than a dentist or dental technician of Dentop